Each word shall be defined in the list below in accordance with the definition to be used when used in this Agreement unless the context requires otherwise
2. Parties: are the Vision Owner of the Application Owner and each Client and Delegate who agrees to this Agreement and becomes a user of the Application.
3. Users: are all persons who have opted to opt in. The end of the provisions of this agreement and then become members and users of the application and have a personal account on it.
4 – Application: It is the implementation of the two applications of the delivery service and its brand is (1440002711).
5- Operator and / or application: is a Roaya company.
6. Operator and / or application: Customer: Any natural person who agrees to the Agreement and becomes a user of the Application where he can process his requests through
7. Delegates / Delegates: Any natural person who agrees to the agreement and then becomes an employee and then chooses to be a delegate as he / she complies with the requests of delivery to the clients in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement.
8.Stores: Any process in which the customer uses the application to request the transfer of a shipment from the store to his location.
9. Stores: All retail or retail sites where the sale is made under a bill for the store including but not limited to restaurants, cafés and groceries Markets, shops, agencies, pharmacies and outlets selling u Communications, devices, etc.
10. Requests / requests from individuals: Any process in which the customer uses the application to request the transfer of a shipment from an individual site to the customer’s site or to the customer’s site to an individual site.
11. Customer / individual: Each natural person requests the customer to deliver and deliver a shipment after
receiving it from the customer, or the customer requests to receive a shipment from the individual and then deliver it to the customer.
12- Receipt and Receipt Record: The record prepared by the application to prove The process of delivery and delivery through the agent between the client and the individual in the operations of requests of the people
13. Shipment / shipment: The goods that the customer requires to purchase, deliver to the stores, or deliver them to
the individuals or deliver them from their location to the individuals provided that such shipments have the terms and conditions provided for in the agreement. –
14. The value of the shipment: The monetary amounts paid by the customer to the representative against the value of the shipment required from the stores against the invoice issued by the store the source of the shipment, and the shipment of the individuals monetary value, but may have an estimated value for the purpose of determining the possibility of transfer or not.
15- Value of service: The monetary amounts paid by the customer for the service provided to him in the use of the application for the execution of the purchase and delivery services and paid to the representative under the invoice issued by the application for each delivery request immediately upon receipt of the shipment by the delegate or immediately upon shipment by the delegate to individuals or upon receipt The client is responsible for the shipment from the delegate after being transferred from the location of the individual.
16. Spatial range: The areas located within the boundaries of each city or governorate within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia within which the orders are executed according to the location of the customer and the destination location of the shipment. To the customer’s location and the location of the shipment on which the applications are accepted by the registered delegates in each domain.
17. Completion of the application: The request from the stores shall be considered closed and closed when the customer receives the shipment and the payment of the shipment and the service in cash to the delegate. If the request is to deliver a shipment from the customer to the target individual, the request will be completed when the shipment is delivered to the target individual and the agent registers delivery on the application. Objection Client
18. Cancel Order: The request is automatically canceled when the client or delegate is delayed to execute the selection or click required during the process of creating the application such as approval of a specific representative or confirmation of the implementation delegate within the time limit specified by the application in the process of creating and issuing the application The application can not be canceled after it is issued when the representative confirms the implementation of the application, and can only then cancel the application through the owner of the application after the investigation of the reasons for non-implementation of the request from either party.
Second: Description of the service
The owner of the application to provide two application users on their phones Mobile devices and their devices Which is downloaded and operated through the Android and YOS drivers. When the user approves the agreement, he becomes a customer and can make purchase and delivery orders through the application either by ordering and delivering shipments from stores or interpersonal connections, and the user can choose To become a representative, in this case, the application is required to enter additional specific data specific to the delegate to activate his status as a delegate, and immediately registered as a delegate who is entitled to receive orders and deliver shipments to customers during the scope recorded in it, whether the requests of shops or delivery of individual requests. Accordingly, the customer is allowed to make requests within the scope of his / her domain and is not linked or communicated only with registered delegates to service within that specific spatial area of which he / she belongs The customer will then determine the nature of his request if the requests of the stores or requests of individuals fill out the details of the request including the description of the shipment and the location of the destination of the shipment or individual and the date of receipt and data and then the customer to send the request to delegates The application will then be sent electronically by sending the request from the customer in full detail to the delegates available within the specified spatial range within a maximum of five minutes during which the available delegates will review the application sent to the application by the customer. This request, and each delegate agrees in principle to implement the request to determine the value of service requested by the maximum limits shown by the application for each process. After the identification of delegates who initially agree to provide the service value of the service within the five minutes described above reach the client Each delegate determines the value of the service, clarifying the representative’s data and evaluating the value of the service required by each of them, and then the customer has within two minutes the maximum selection of the representative who wishes to provide the service to him. Once the client has chosen the delegate, Which is approved by the client and shall be on the delegate within one minute to a maximum of sure to implement the request and then reach the customer confirmation of the representative to implement the request and allows the application to the client and delegate the possibility of electronic communication between them until the completion of the request. The customer shall comply with the description that he issued in his application for the shipment and can not amend or change it. In exceptional cases, the customer may submit a request to the customer. Communication with the representative in writing to make a minor change does not affect the nature, type and location of the request and does not affect the value of the service. The representative must approve this amendment or change in writing in the application. However, after the consignee purchases the shipment and photocopy the invoice immediately after the purchase, The customer will immediately pay the agent the value of the shipment in accordance with the invoice issued by the store and pay the service value indicated in the invoice issued by the application for this order. When the representative performs the request of the individuals and delivery of the shipment The customer will immediately pay the value of the service in cash to the delegate. In the event that the agent receives a shipment from the customer for delivery to the individual, the customer will immediately pay the value of the service immediately upon delivery of the shipment to the individual.
The completion and closing of the application shall be recorded by the delegate immediately upon delivery of the shipment to the customer, paying the value of the shipment (in the case of shop orders) and the value of the service in full. The customer will be notified of the execution of the application and the application will give him three minutes maximum to object to the completion of the application. On the completion of the request. In case the shipment is received from the customer to be delivered to an individual, the customer registers the payment of the shipment immediately upon delivery to the representative. The order is not completed and closed only after the representative registers that he delivered the shipment to the target individual according to the receipt.
Third: Application Owner’s Obligations
1. ROYA provides the application to the mobile phone and tablet shops operating in the Android OS for download on users’ devices. ROYA provides this savings whenever possible and profitable to its business. Application at any time to suspend, withdraw, cancel or modify the application, whether by name, form, function or any other modification or action deemed appropriate by the Company without reference to any of the parties. In any case, without liability or obligation by the owner of the application, When he sees y
2. You reserve the right to modify or change the terms and conditions of this Agreement on its own and in accordance with its sole discretion and without prior notice to users, and users at any time and from time to time And periodically refer to review and read the texts and provisions of the Convention through the application on their devices or through this link ………………………….. To see the latest updates on the provisions of the agreement, If they do not agree to any amendment, they may terminate their relationship as users of the application and withdraw from the agreement , And in any case, without liability or obligation by the owner of the application, may, at its sole discretion and when deemed necessary, send notice or notice of any modifications or updates made to the provisions and provisions of the Agreement to users by any means deemed appropriate.
3. Users are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, non-sublicensable or non-user-revoked license, and the license is granted only to the user for the application services as such and for personal use only.
4. Including those wiped out On the basis of “as is” and “as available” and does not provide for any representation or guarantee of the content or availability of the service or free of errors or ensuring the correctness of errors and does not guarantee the owner of the application any type of direct or indirect losses from the use of the application either Which affects the user’s devices or affects the user or his property.
5. The company does everything in its power to support and improve the performance of the application to execute customer requests as quickly and accurately as possible and to enable communication between the client and the representative executing the request. Responsible for the quality of the goods being shipped And does not guarantee the safety of the shipment during delivery, which is in custody and under the responsibility of the executing delegate.
6. Vision is not responsible for any violation, breach or violation of any of the users or Any third party acting by a client or delegates, each party being solely responsible for its actions and in violation of the agreement.
7. The owner of the application shall have the right to suspend, modify or refuse to provide the service or use the application without giving reasons and without any liability to any party and its individual will.
Fourth : Customer’s Obligations
1.Before signing the agreement, the customer agrees to read the provisions carefully and acknowledges that when he approves the provisions of the agreement, he complies with all the terms and conditions of the agreement in a contractual manner and undertakes to refer to these texts periodically for any update or modification thereof. , And does not accept any allegation that he does not know or agree with any provision or provision of the agreement. In the event that the client does not agree to any of the provisions of this current or amended agreement in the future, he shall not immediately use the application and terminate his account on the application.
2. On the S application The customer shall pay the value of the shipment as stated in the invoice in the shop orders and pay the value of the service in all applications in cash and immediately to the delegate as stated in the invoice issued by the application.
3. The Client shall provide correct and accurate data for the application whenever requested by such application during the creation of the client’s account or while making applications to the application and shall update such data whenever new information arises, and shall be solely responsible for any damages to the owner of the application or delegate due to misrepresentation or Misleading the application
4. The customer shall, following the creation of an account in the application, abide by the application in good faith to make requests for the delivery of consignments for personal purposes without prejudice to the owner of the application or the delegate, and that the application will be used for legitimate purposes only. The application will not be used for circumvention,
5. The Customer acknowledges that he has not previously been disabled or prevented from using his account in advance on the application of two pages.
6. The Client acknowledges that he is not a competitor to the application and does not provide competitive services for the services applied by the application. –
7. The client acknowledges that he has the legal and legitimate capacity to comply
8. The client acknowledges that he complies with all applicable laws and regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
9. The client agrees that the owner of the application uses his data sent to the application. To perform the operations of the application and to perform the service optimally and to conduct its own data analysis and to determine the client’s evaluation of the application and other legitimate uses and in accordance with the provisions of confidentiality and privacy applicable here.
10. The client will not perform any action that would harm the management and operation of the application And shall not copy, imitate or distribute any material relating to the application without the prior permission of the owner of the application.
11. He shall not use the means of communication between the client and the delegate or With the owner of the application for purposes other than the implementation of the request and related thereto will not use any words or send any material that may be harmful or prohibited or outside the scope of custom and ethics.
12. The customer will maintain his account data and password and will not disclose it to any other parties and will use it for personal requests, And shall be solely responsible for any acts or requests It is calculated using the evidence and its password.
Fifth : Obligations of the Delegate
1. Before agreeing to the Convention, the Delegate must read its texts carefully and acknowledge that when it approves the provisions of the Agreement, it complies with the terms and conditions of the Agreement in a contractual manner and undertakes to refer to these texts periodically for any update or amendment , And does not accept any claim that he does not know or agree with any provision or provision of the agreement. In the event that the representative does not agree with any of the provisions of this present or amended agreement in the future he shall not use the application immediately and terminate his account on the application. To apply
2. The delegate shall pay the commission value of the owner of the application as specified in the invoice issued by him from the application and shall follow the procedures for this in accordance with Article X below and instructions issued by the owner of the application. , And acknowledges that any amounts that are with him, especially the value of the commission is a matter of the Secretariat and must be paid immediately after due to the owner of the application.
3. The representative is obliged to provide accurate and accurate data for the application whenever requested by the application during the establishment of his account as a delegate or while he carried out the requests of customers through the application and And shall be solely responsible for any damages incurred by the owner of the application or the customer due to misrepresentation or misrepresentation of the application.
4. The delegate shall, after establishing an account in the application as a delegate, deal with the application in good faith to execute requests The shipment shall be used for legitimate purposes only and shall not be used for the purpose of circumventing, executing, delivering or receiving any illegal materials and preventing circulation in the Kingdom.
5. The delegate acknowledges that he has never been disabled Or prevent him from using his account
6. The delegate acknowledges that he is not a competitor to the application and does not provide competing services for the services applied by the application.
7. The delegate acknowledges that he has the legal and legitimate capacity to contract and has the legal age to do so and that he or she has no criminal record
8. The delegate acknowledges that he is the owner of the vehicle or the commissioner of the system to use the vehicle that submitted its data through the application and that it is the same car used in the implementation of the applications through the application.
9. The delegate acknowledges that when executing the applications he will respect the applicable traffic regulations in the Kingdom and that he is the unit responsible for any violation of these regulations.
10. The delegate acknowledges that he complies with all applicable laws and regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
11. The representative agrees that the owner of the application will use his data sent to the application to perform the operations of the application and the implementation of the service to optimize the analysis of the data of the delegate And to determine its assessment of the application and other legitimate uses and in accordance with the confidentiality and privacy provisions applicable here.
12. The delegate shall not perform any act that would harm the proper administration and operation of the application and shall not intentionally send any harmful electronic material or viruses Or copy or imitate or distribute any material relating to the application without the prior permission of the owner of the application.
13. He shall not use the means of communication between the agent and the client or the owner of the application for purposes other than the execution of the applications and related thereto. Or sends any material that may be offensive or prohibited or outside the scope of custom and morality.
14. The delegate will maintain his / her own account data and password and will not disclose it to any third party and will use it to execute requests that he personally receives. Using his / her account information and password.
Sixth : CHARGES
1. Conditions of shipments in shop orders
A. The customer shall detail and clarify the requests that he requests and record in his application during the application and upon sending the request to the representative, including without limitation the nature of the shipment, quantity, quality and brand, the name of the target store, , Any incomplete or inaccurate statement in the application shall be the responsibility of the customer alone and can not claim later that he does not wish or intend to obtain such consignment as long as the procurator commits to purchase and deliver the consignment in accordance with the data issued by the customer at his request.
B. In certain exceptional circumstances, before the consignee purchases the shipment and photocopies the invoice on the application, the customer can communicate with the representative in writing to make a minor change to the shipment provided that this does not affect the nature of the order, type, location of the shipment and the date of receipt. If the representative does not agree in writing to the amendment, the customer shall comply with the application he issued without modification. In any event, after the consignee has purchased the shipment and photocopy the invoice on the application, the customer may make any modification to the shipment. – Must be shipping The representative shall be solely responsible for receipt of the invoice and photocopying the application and delivering it to the customer, which shall indicate the details of the shipment and the detailed value of each item and its total value, provided that the invoice shall be readable and issued by the store of the shipment. If the shipment is one of the items that have a guarantee that requires registration of the buyer’s data, the representative must register the customer’s request for the shipment at the store.
C. If the customer requests a shipment from a pharmacy, the customer must ensure that the shipment does not require a prescription. Acceptance of pharmacy The consignee may not refuse to receive the shipment because of its price, nature or condition, as long as the shipment is in accordance with the statement recorded by the customer in his application and accompanied by a bill The customer can not refuse to pay the value of the shipment and the service because of the lack of quality of the product or any other reasons related to the product, and in this case to go to the shop with the invoice to file his complaint.
(D. In the event that the shipment is one of the elements that have a guarantee in which registration of the buyer’s data is required, the representative must register the client’s data requesting the shipment at the store.
If the customer requests a shipment from a pharmacy, the customer must ensure that the shipment does not require a prescription. If the pharmacy does not accept delivery of the consignment because of the absence of a prescription or because it refuses to accept the recipe copy sent by the customer, the customer will bear the full service value.
H. The customer can not refuse to receive the shipment because of its price, nature or condition as long as the shipment is in accordance with the statement recorded by the customer in his application and was accompanied by a bill issued by the store indicating the shipment and the price paid.
The customer can not refuse to pay the value of the shipment and the service because of the lack of quality of the product or any other reasons related to the product and in this case to go to the shop with the invoice to file his complaint.
In the case of a consignment consisting of food, drink or similar, the representative or the owner of the application shall not be liable for the quality, coldness or hotness of the food as long as the shipment is delivered within a period not exceeding the date of receipt specified by the customer plus 20% The deadline from the time the request is issued when the delegate confirms its implementation. The customer may pay the value of the shipment and the full service. If the delivery date is delayed for this specified period, the customer may refuse to receive the shipment. In this case, the consignee shall bear the value of the shipment and the value of service alone and pay the commission value to the owner of the application. However, in exceptional cases, when the representative encounters any obsessive or unexpected circumstances that may delay him on the specified date, he must communicate with the client to clarify these reasons and to record evidence of this situation, whether the store is crowded or the road or accident, God forbid, in which case the customer If the request is canceled, the representative will contact the Rapid Complaints Section in the application to present the case and submit the evidence through the Rapid Complaints Section to verify the case. The Committee then assesses the case according to its individual wishes, considering the right of the delegate to any compensation. Scarcity S that do not contain foods and beverages and instance of that delegate will comply within a period not connect beyond the date of receiving the client’s added to 40% of a period of time, from the time of issuance of the request when you confirm his delegate implementation. The coercive cases are subject to the same as mentioned above.
11. Customer may not request the transfer, delivery or purchase of any of these shipments and the delegate can not accept the delivery, transfer or purchase of any of the shipments described below. The owner of the application shall not be held liable for the violation of this by the client or the representative:
1- Any shipments not accompanied by or issued by the merchant with an invoice detailing the details and prices of all its components.
2- Any consignment exceeding SR 1000 thousand.
3. Any heavy shipments weighing more than 100 kg.
4. In any value or currency, checks, bills of exchange and other securities.
5. Stones and precious metals including gold, diamonds and precious stones of an amount exceeding 1000 thousand Saudi Riyals.
6. Natural persons of all ages and races.
7. Live animals of all kinds.
8 – All types of meat or dead that is forbidden to cook and eat.
9 – Human organs and blood and embryos and other components or Suwai
10. All alcoholic, alcoholic and mulberry beverages.
11. Any plants or seeds that are harmful or endangered or which the system prohibits from circulation or trafficking. 12. All pharmaceuticals, medicines and chemical preparations which the system prohibits from transporting or trafficking.
13. Including pornographic, electronic, pornographic or sexually exploitable material which the system is prohibited from trading and trading.
14. All materials, applications, copyrights and copyrights that are protected by intellectual property rights, including books, films, images, forms, The system of commerce or circulation thereof without the permission or permission of the owner of the intellectual property rights of these materials.
15- Devices, tools and programs used for cracking, hacking, hacking and piracy. –
16. All types of firearms, ammunition and other materials Defense or combat materials requiring a licensee or security approvals
17. All prohibited narcotics, including solid, liquid, herbal, powder, grain or chemical products, are prohibited from being traded or used in accordance with the system in any form.
18. Any material or means relating to gambling and betting.
19. Stolen or prohibited materials or tools Contravening import, export, transport or other regulations in the Kingdom.
20. Prohibited and wired telecommunications equipment for interception, satellite capture, decoding, pick up of telecommunications and other non-standard equipment in accordance with the Telecommunications Authority or any other authority in the Kingdom.
21. Manufactured from the control of the official medical bodies.
22. Any goods that are socially inappropriate and contrary to Islamic law and custom in the Kingdom
23 . Any objects intended to be offensive to persons, individuals or institutions, and prohibited from circulation or transport.
24. Fireworks and any inflammable materials. Maw D. Petroleum, gasoline, kerosene, gasoline and other flammable liquids.
25. Any material whose transfer or circulation is subject to security approvals or permits or whose use, transfer or circulation is contrary to the regulations or helps to violate the Kingdom’s regulations.
26. Loss of a crime in accordance with Regulation
28. Any materials or devices used for espionage, surveillance or tracing and a succession of prohibited means in accordance with the system.
2 – Conditions of shipments in the requests of individuals
A – The client detail and clarify the shipment that is required to be transferred during the application to the individual or the individual to it in the receipt and receipt when it was created to request the transfer and before sending to the delegate, and explains the nature of the shipment and description and quantity and weight, quality, If any, the date of receipt and any details described in the shipment, and any incomplete statement in the record is the responsibility of the client alone and can not claim later that there is any description in the shipment not recorded in the record as long as the delegate delivered the shipment according to the data issued by the client record,
B. The consignee shall deliver the shipment on the date specified by the customer plus 40% of the specified period of time from the time of issue of the application upon confirmation by the representative of the execution. In case of delay for this period, the customer may refuse Payment of the value of the service The representative pays the commission value to the owner of the application. However, in exceptional cases when the representative meets any compulsive or unexpected circumstances that may delay him on the specified date, he must communicate with the client to explain these reasons and portray the evidence of this situation, Or presence In case of failure, the customer is entitled to continue the service or to cancel the service. Upon request of cancellation, the representative will contact the Rapid Complaints Department in order to present the case and submit the evidence through the Rapid Complaints Section to verify the case. The delegate shall disclose the shipment to be transported and ensure compliance with the description of the customer in the receipt and receipt, and make sure that it does not contain prohibited substances as shown below and the representative records the result of his disclosure in the record before receiving the shipment. Which In which the shipments can not be disclosed only because of their exclusive packaging by the manufacturer or store, the agent can detect them ostensibly to ensure that the shipment is packaged by the manufacturer or store and that it has not been repackaged to put content contrary to what it looks like. That the customer is responsible for the content of the shipment if it violates the virtual description recorded in the record.
C. The shipments of the individual shall not be invoiced except in cases where a system requires that the representative bear the invoice for the shipment that he transmits.The customer or the individual is obligated to deliver the invoice to the delegate and the representative is solely responsible for receiving the invoice and delivering it to the customer or the individual.
D. The shipments between the individuals shall not be the value of the shipment paid by either the customer or the individual,
E. The customer shall pay the value of the service to the representative immediately upon receipt of the consignment delivered to him by the target individual or immediately upon delivery of the shipment to the representative to deliver it to the target person. The customer shall ascertain the presence of the individual at the specified location, If you do not exist The individual in his position and the inability of the delegate to receive the shipment from the individual or delivery of the shipment to the individual shall bear the value of the service in all cases and pay in addition to the value of the service 50% of the value of the service if the delegate to return to the client to deliver the shipment not received.
F. Delivery or receipt of the shipment from an individual except that individual whose customer has registered his data and the representative is required to verify the conformity of the data with the individual. Before the delivery or delivery process, the individual may modify the individual’s data provided that it is in the same location, Write on the application and agree
G. The customer can not request the transfer, delivery or purchase of any of these shipments. The delegate can not accept the delivery, transfer or purchase of any of the shipments described below The owner of the application shall not be held responsible for any violation of this by the client or the delegate:
(1) Any shipments exceeding SR 3,000 (3 thousand Saudi riyals)
.2 – Heavy shipments weighing more than (100) 100 kg.
3. Money in any value or currency, checks, bills of exchange and other securities.
4. Precious metals including gold, diamonds and precious stones of an amount exceeding 5000 thousand Saudi riyals.
5- Any shipments the system requires on its holder or carrier to take an invoice with no bill.
6. Natural persons of all ages and races.
7. 7 – living animals of all kinds.
8. All kinds of meat or dead that are forbidden to cook and eat.
9.Human organs, blood, embryos and others
10. All alcoholic, alcoholic and mulberry beverages
11. Any plants or seeds that are harmful or endangered or which are prohibited by the system from being traded or traded.
12. All pharmaceuticals, drugs and chemical preparations which are prohibited by the system from being transported or trafficked.
13. Pornography, including images on electronic papers, electronic devices or pornography, or which may be used for the sexual exploitation of children, which the system prohibits from circulation and trafficking.
14. All copyrights, applications and replicas of copyrighted and non-original intellectual property rights, including books, films, And any other materials which the system prohibits trading or circulation without the permission or permission of the owner of the intellectual property rights of such materials.
15- Hardware, tools and programs used for decoding, hacking and hacking
16. All types of firearms, ammunition and other materials.
17. All prohibited narcotics, including solids, liquid, herbicides, powder, pills or chemical products, are prohibited from being traded or used in accordance with the system in any form.
18. Any material or means related to gambling and gambling.
19. Any goods, materials or tools Prohibited, smuggled or contravened the import, export, transport or other regulations of the Kingdom.
20. Prohibited and wired telecommunications equipment for interception, satellite capture, decoding, wire and wireless telephone calls and other non-standard equipment in accordance with the Telecommunications Authority or any other authority in the Kingdom.
21- Remedies and medicines manufactured outside the control of official medical bodies.
22. Any goods that are socially inappropriate and contrary to law and custom in the Kingdom.
23. Any instrument intended to attack persons, individuals or institutions and prohibits their circulation or transfer.
24. Fireworks and any flammable materials.
25. Petrol, benzene, kerosene, gasoline and other flammable liquids.
26. Any material whose transfer or circulation is subject to security approvals or permits or whose use, transfer or circulation is deemed to be contrary to the Regulations or to assist in violating the Kingdom’s regulations.
27. Any confidential or original documents whose disclosure or loss is a crime in accordance with the Regulations.
28. Any materials or devices used in espionage, surveillance or surveillance and a succession of prohibited means in accordance with the system.
Seventh: Receiving and Receiving Record
1. When the customer selects the individual application process, the customer must indicate whether the shipment is in his possession and wishes to deliver it to an individual or that the shipment is in place at the individual and will be connected to the customer at his location. This shall determine the location of the individual and his name and required data.
2. Application The customer shall fill in a form of receipt and receipt form indicating the customer’s description of the detailed shipment and its estimated value if it is possible to explain the name of the full individual receiving the shipment or recipient of the shipment and its telephone number. When the agent receives the shipment from the client or individual,
3. When the consignee delivers and delivers the shipment to the individual or the customer, he must verify the particulars of the individual and record that in the delivery record. The representative shall also record the completion of the delivery process for the individual or the client.
4. The client shall remain for three minutes after the delegate confirms Delivery process and the application alerting the customer that the delivery process has been done for the customer to confirm or object to it. If the customer does not answer, the delivery is done and the customer confirms that the delivery has been completed. Objection to the owner of the application
Eighth: Investigation, sanctions and compensation
The owner of the application is a mechanism for investigation through a rapid complaints section in some cases to verify the facts reported by the delegates or clients and form a committee to assess each case and determine its own will and assess the penalty Or compensation in accordance with the following cases:
1. If the representative arrives at the client’s site to deliver the shipment of the stores and the customer does not receive the shipment for five minutes, the representative must communicate with the application where he will report and submit all the required data in the report The application shall attempt to communicate with the customer to stop the customer’s condition. If the customer does not receive the shipment or not reach it, the following shall be done:
a. If the shipment is from the shipments that can be retrieved, the agent shall return the shipment immediately.
B. If the shipment is non-refundable, the application officer in the Quick Complaints Section shall determine how to deal with it either by consumption by the delegate or by the application administrator or executed. –
C. After verification by the Committee, the application assesses whether it will reduce the customer’s assessment or close the client’s account and not allow the application to be used again and the application owner remains entitled to claim the customer for direct and indirect losses.
D. After the case has been verified and studied by the Commission, the owner of the application, according to his / her sole discretion and discretion, can compensate the delegate for his losses and in each case a maximum of three times the value of the service that was restricted in the case concerned. Of one case in the same month and a total of no more than six cases per year.
2. If the delegate arrived at the client who requested the delivery of cargo individuals He did not find him in his position for five minutes The consignee must communicate with the application and report and submit the requested data, including the sending of a signed and filming site. The application attempts to communicate with the customer to stop the situation of the client or individual concerned, In case the client or individual is not reached by the application, the application closes the application. In this case, the following is done:
A. After the verification by the committee, the application assesses whether it will reduce the client’s evaluation or close the client’s account and not allow it to use the application again and the application owner remains entitled to claim the customer for direct and indirect losses.
B. Case and study by the Committee, the owner of the application and according to his will and sole estimate can compensate the delegate for his losses and according to each case to a maximum of not exceeding the value of the service that was restricted in the case concerned. No cases of compensation can be determined for one delegate for more than one case in the same month and Total no more than six off
3. If the delegate reaches the customer who requested delivery of a shipment of individuals and the customer did not find in a five-minute position to deliver the shipment he received from the individual or if the individual did not find the delivery he received from the customer for five minutes, the representative must communicate with the application The application tries to communicate with the customer to stop the situation of the client or individual concerned to deliver the shipment to either of them. In this case, if the representative is forced to return to the individual or customer from whom the shipment was received, The customer or the individual may pay the service value plus 50% of the value of the service. Otherwise, the shipment will not be returned and will remain in the possession of the company until such payment is paid. In case the client or individual is not reached by the application, The customer will pay the value of the service plus 50% of the value of the service. After delivery and payment to the representative, the application will close the application. In this case, the following will be done:
a. After verification by the committee, the application will assess whether it will reduce the client’s evaluation or close an account And not allow the user to use the application again and remain entitled to the owner Application of the client’s claim for direct and indirect losses.
B. After the case has been verified and studied by the committee, the owner of the application, according to his / her own will and discretion, can compensate the representative for his losses and in each case a maximum of the value of the service that was restricted in the case concerned. Any compensation cases for a single delegate may be reported for more than one case in the same month and for a total of not more than six cases per year.
4. In the case of a delay in the delivery of consignments to the customer for the delivery of shipments in accordance with the dates specified in Articles 6/1 / D and 6/2 / B, the client shall inform the application through the Rapid Complaints Section immediately about the incident. In this case, the representative shall bear the value of the shipment The commission of the company The Committee appreciates after the verification of the incident and investigate if the situation calls for termination of the services of the delegate to apply or reduce the assessment.
Ninth: Undertakings and guarantees on the user
You acknowledge and warrant that you will:
1. The application is used for your own personal use and not for any commercial or other purpose and is therefore committed not to make available to third parties or to rent, license, privatize, re-sell, distribute or sublicense such services in the application to any third party and shall not modify, cut, translate, Or create sub-works that disassemble or perform reverse engineering to design the application or otherwise specify or attempt to identify or attempt to access the source code or internal design of the Services or any text, multimedia images, data or other information provided by the Application or any party Third providers and users And undertakes not to delete, alter or otherwise modify any copyright or other notices contained in the Services, and is committed not to intentionally transfer or distribute the Services or to allow the Services to be loaded for use other than as specified herein.
2. Comply with all applicable laws and regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
3. Provide accurate and accurate information to the application and update it periodically.
4. Retract and comply with any notices sent through the Application in connection with your use of the Services provided by the Application.
5. The Service or Application will be used for lawful purposes only and will not use the Services to purchase or receive any illegal or fraudulent material.
6. The Service or Application will not be used to cause harm, annoyance, or disturb someone.
7. You agree to exchange information between the owner of the application and its partners, agents and subordinates for the purposes of operating and developing the application in respect of your executed transactions and evaluating transactions with you.
8. Will not impede the proper operation of the application.
9. You will not attempt to damage the Service or the Application in any way.
10. The application or its contents will not be copied or distributed without the written permission of the application owner.
11. You will maintain the password for your account or any means of identification we provide to you and provide access to your account, securely and confidentially.
12. All evidence proving your identity and data will be provided to us at the discretion of the owner of the Special Application.
Tenth: The Application Owner’s Fee
1. In exchange for the issuance, operation and administration of the service in the application, the owner of the application receives a commission deducted from the value of the service. The application determines the commission rate for each application. The commission rate is determined by the agent when determining the value of the service and before sending the service value to the customer.
2. The commission shall be changed in accordance with the policy of the owner of the application in each case. The delegate shall inform the commission in advance of the commission rate for each application before it is issued.
3. The delegate shall receive the value of the shipment and the value of the service for all the applications he executes. He shall deposit the percentage of commission deducted from the value of the service in the manner, conditions and dates specified by the owner of the application. The application owner shall send the instructions and any amendments thereof to the delegates for execution.
4- The commission value in the possession of the representative shall be considered a trust in his custody and shall be delivered to the owner of the application in accordance with the conditions, manner and dates determined by the owner of the application.
Eleventh: Intellectual Property Rights
1. The intellectual property rights of the application and associated with the application, including copyright, trademark and other rights relating to the application program, its content, its resulting, its presentation and design shall remain the sole property of the owner of the application. Part of which is for users.
2. The user shall respect, preserve and not infringe the intellectual property rights of the owner of the application in connection with this application or the result thereof and undertakes not to himself or permit others to reproduce or imitate any services or trademarks owned by the owner of the application and other rights associated with the application.
Twelfth: Legal liability
– The owner of the application:
By agreeing to this Agreement and your use of the Application, you agree to defend and indemnify the App Owner, its affiliates, employees, officers, officers, other attorneys and agents from and against any claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses including attorneys’ fees and costs arising On or related to:
1. Your violation or breach of any provision or provision of this Agreement or any applicable regulation or regulations, whether or not referred to in the Agreement;
2. Your violation of any rights of others, including service providers and other users in the application;
3. Your use or misuse of the Application or Services;
4- Any act, omission or negligence committed by you resulting in any direct or indirect damages, losses or costs to the owner of the application, users or third parties.
The owner of the application shall be entitled to claim the user for all losses, damages and costs incurred by the owner of the application or by other users or third parties due to the user either directly or indirectly. The owner of the application may impose penalties and penalties on the user for this reason or for violating the provisions of the agreement or for misuse or circumvention of Application.
The owner of the application,
In all cases, legal liability is limited to the owner of the application when proven in a material compensation that does not in any way exceed the maximum value of the service associated with the event in which the owner of the application has been proven. If the incident is connected to more than one order or process, The case is based on the simple average of the service value of the operations associated with the occurrence in which the owner of the application has been found responsible.
1. Information collected
2. How user information is used
The application processes the personal information collected from the user in order to provide the appropriate service to the user, and also uses this information in conducting customer and delegate evaluations, tracking, collecting and storing evidence of deliveries and requests, including conversations between the customer and the delegate in relation to the service provided In order to follow up the implementation of services appropriately and develop them as well as market studies and develop a better and more effective content.
When the user performs any process on the application or any connection to provide services, the application saves a copy of these processes in order to help the application officials and its owners and followers to follow the optimal implementation of services and to resolve any problems that may face any users, and uses this information to determine the assessment of each user according to his performance And may use other users’ contact information to send them notifications or any direct marketing or advertising content, including information about the services of the owner of the application or any future plans or development of us or our affiliates. The owner of the application also uses For information gathered from cookies to improve user experience in use and to improve the quality of service on the application.
The application processes personal user information on its servers, which are mainly located in Saudi Arabia. In some cases, however, according to future plans or expansions, some of these servers may be located in other countries around the world, so we may send your personal data to existing servers Outside the kingdom.
3. Information we share with the parties
We will only disclose personal user information to the owner of the application and to its owners, successors, affiliates and partners engaged in the implementation and implementation of the application services as well as to the supplier’s contracting partners who process the data on behalf of the owner of the application. User data can be shared with other users for execution and follow-up And are investigated by the Investor’s Investigation Committees as described in the terms and conditions of this Agreement. We will not share your personal information collected with you against any other party, company, organization or individuals without consent. K.
In some cases, however, the owner of the application may have to share personal user data with third parties other than those mentioned above if there is a legal reason to do so, in which case we will share information with third parties if we find in good faith access, use, This information is reasonably and inevitably imperative:
• To comply with any regulation or regulation or any applicable legal requirements or at the request of a binding government.
• To apply applicable Terms of Service rules, including the investigation of any potential violation.
• Monitor, prevent or identify issues related to fraud, security or technical issues.
• Protection from any damage to the rights of the owner of the application and its ownership of the application and the protection of its security and the security of its users or other public as required and permitted in accordance with the system.
The owner of the app may also share non-personally identifiable, non-personally identifiable information with the public and with our partners, such as advertisers or linked websites. For example, we may share information with the public to show trends and statistics on the general use of our services.
4. Security and protection of information We take all possible measures to protect the application and user information of the application and our website from any access Use, manipulation, disclosure or destruction of the information we hold. This includes regular review of our procedures for collecting, archiving and processing our information including security measures to prevent unauthorized access to our systems. Access to personal information is restricted to authorized personnel Prior to the application, its contractors and agents are subject to strict contractual and strict confidentiality obligations, and if they do not comply with these obligations, they may be subject to penalties or termination of their contract.
5. Access to and update of personal information The application enables you to access your personal information But in some cases we are committed to keeping this information for legitimate business or legal reasons. When updating your personal data, we may ask you to verify your identity before executing your application. The application may refuse to perform some unreasonably repetitive requests, or You need a disproportionate technical effort (eg a request to develop a new system or a radical change in an applied system), a request that would endanger the privacy of others, or a request that may be completely impractical (eg requests for information on backup systems). To maintain our service in accordance with a system that protects information from corruption Mir accidental or intentional, which means that we may not we cancel existing backups on the active servers or delete information on backups immediately systems.
Fourteenth: Duration and Termination of the Agreement
1. The agreement between the owner of the application and the users shall be unlimited.
2. The owner of the application has the right to terminate the agreement in full with immediate effect for all users at any time and without notice by discontinuing the entire application services or deleting it from the mobile store.
3. The owner of the application shall have the right to terminate the agreement and immediately and without notice to some users by stopping or canceling their accounts on the application in the case of the user doing the work required at the discretion of the owner of the application or violation of any of the terms of the agreement or abuse of the application.
4. The user is entitled to terminate the agreement for himself only and to stop his liability towards it at any time by terminating him as an application user and deleting his account from the application and permanently deleting the application installed on his device.
5. The status of termination of the Convention shall not affect any party’s liability for the acts and actions taken during the effectiveness of the Convention towards it and prior to its termination.
Fifteenth. The invalidity of one or more judgments
The invalidity of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity and effectiveness of the other provisions contained therein. If any invalid provision is found in the terms of the agreement, this shall not affect the rest of the provisions. The owner of the application shall amend the invalid provision by updating the agreement.
Sixteenth : Notification
In the case of notifications between the parties, the owner of the application shall be notified by means of the postal address of ROYA ……………… The notice to users shall be through any of the available means of communication or through any of the data recorded by the user when he created his account or any updates thereto , And the owner of the application may, if necessary, send general notifications to users on the application.
Seventeenth : Applicable system and conflict resolution
The applicable regime of the Agreement is the Saudi Regime with regard to its implementation, interpretation and settlement of disputes arising therefrom. Dispute settlement shall be as far as possible amicably between the Parties. If this is not possible, any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of the Agreement or any updates thereof, including Relating to the provisions, validity, mandatory effect, implementation, interpretation, invalidity or termination of the Convention or the acts resulting therefrom, as well as any claims or matters outside the framework of the Convention to which it relates exclusively to the competent courts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Eighteenth: Communicate with application managers
If the user has any questions about the terms and conditions of the agreement or the services provided through the application or your dealings with the application, the user can communicate with us through the following:
Last updated on: 1/3/2019